Compassionate Christian Counseling
|Services:||Adolescence, Premarital, Marriage, Family, and Individual Counseling|
COUNSELING IS COMPLETELY CONFIDENTIAL
|Distance from Campus:||> 10 minute walk|
|Address:||228 Deepwood Drive|
PO Box 273
Pine Grove Mills, PA 16868
- The Scriptures both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original autographs.
- Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. He rose from the dead. He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man,
continually makes intercession for His own.
- The Holy Spirit, proceeding from the Father and the Son, and of the same eternal nature, power, and glory, is everywhere present with people to convict of sin, work newness of life in them that believe, and lead them into all truth.
- All people have sinned, and they inherit a depravity of nature that is continually propagated through the entire race of Adam. This corruption of nature so far removes them from the original righteousness of man that of themselves they have no ability to recover from their fallen condition but are continually inclined to that which is evil.
- The love of God has made salvation possible to all through the meditation of Jesus Christ, whereby every person is graciously provided with freedom of will to accept or reject the offer of eternal life.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again of the spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Savior. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written Word.
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth -- personally, visibly and bodily -- to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.