United Soul Ensemble
|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Meetings during the PSU school year:|
United Soul Ensemble typically rehearses on Tuesday and Friday evenings. We also have various performances throughout the semester. For more information about the choir, please contact Tamara Eldridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a Step Team that practices Saturday nights. For more information please contact Kourtney Marcus at email@example.com.
|Distance from Campus:||< 10 minute walk|
To present an acceptable form of worship to our Lord Jesus Christ, foster spiritual growth in our members, and proclaim the gospel and name of Jesus Christ through song and step.
This year's vision for the United Soul Ensemble from Acts 2:41-42:
"Those who accepted his message were baptised, and about three thousand were added to their number that day. They devoted themselves to the apostles' teachings and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." (NIV)
We are in a time of new beginnings, and a time to feed the hungry. We should all be at a point of hunger for the word, instruction, fellowship (small groups sharing the word with one another), the breaking of bread (eating and just hanging out together), and prayer.
It is important to keep in mind that service in the vision is not limited to U.S.E. but reaches out to the community.
Statement of Faith:
These 5 pillars make up the foundation upon which the various performances ministries of United Soul Ensemble build and develop. Every pillar is equally important and we must insure that each of them is present for us to have a successful year.
- Growing together in understanding God's Word.
- The passion of our ministry hinges upon understanding our message.
- The power of our ministry hinges upon our unity.
- Getting to know one another, hanging out, and building friendships.
- Growing in relationship with God.
- The purpose of our ministry centers around a relationship with the Minister, Jesus Christ.
- Rehearsing together consistently.
- Our preparedness for ministry hinges upon mastering our performance.
- Having fun together
- The pillars of our ministry are geared toward us having fun, laughing and doing our best to enjoy life.
How to find out more about this organization: