Christ Community Church
|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Sunday Worship Services - 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM|
Wednesday Night Bible classes - 7:00 PM (both adult and children's programs are available)
|Distance from Campus:||> 10 minute walk|
Christ Community Church seeks to glorify God as we proclaim the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. Our goal is to equip the saints to reach the world for Christ through the developing of Godly character formed through the meditating of God's Word and relationship with Him.
- To be a center of worship where people can worship God freely.
- To reach people from all backgrounds and walks of life, regardless of economic, racial, social or religious status.
- To be a place of restoration: restoring individuals, marriages, families, and ministries.
- To minister to all age groups of people, from children to senior citizens.
- To be a large congregation growing through a network of Care Groups.
- To be an equipping church where all members are lay ministers -- this is accomplished by ministering the Word of God in the Sunday service, our care groups and our State College Bible School.
- To be a living church that teaches people to prosper so we can be a blessing.
- To reach college students who are lost and disciple them to become leaders in God's kingdom.
- To plant and give covering to other churches and ministries.
- To have a Christian pre-school to assist the needs of our community.
Statement of Faith:
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one Eternal, Almighty and Perfect God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- In order for the salvation of the lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- There is a present ministry of the Holy Spirit, He indwells in the believer enabling them to live a godly life style.
- There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
How to find out more about this organization: