State College Assembly of God
|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Coffee & Fellowship - 9:30 AM
Morning Worship Service - 10:00 AM
Wednesday Family Night (church for adults, childrens' groups, nursery) - 7:00 PM Wednesday nights|
|Distance from Campus:||> 10 minute walk|
Statement of Faith:
What We Believe
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the Blessed Hope - the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
How to find out more about this organization: