|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Meetings during the PSU school year:|
Navnight: Fridays at 7:30 PM in the Frizell Room of the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center
Navnight is a once a week meeting and a time for students to get together and spend time with friends and God.
A typical Navnight consists of:
A game or mixer
A message by one of the staff members or a guest speaker
A Navalater which is some kind of fun event after Navnight such as bowling, broomball, or a coffee house with live music
|Distance from Campus:||< 10 minute walk|
At Penn State, our mission is to reach, disciple, and equip college students to know Christ and to make Him known through successive generations in all the nations. Our passions are Jesus and students, and we want to look at crowds the way Jesus did - as fields ready to be harvested. On campus, we see lost students who need to find the hope that comes from a relationship with Jesus Christ. Students need to grow in their walks with God and we see the incredible potential of young men and women ignited for God and the huge impact they can make as workers in the spiritual harvest fields.
Our Vision is to advance the Gospel by filling the nations with lifetime laborers who together multiply among the lost.
Statement of Faith:
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- In one God, the Creator; eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary, and that He was and remains true God and true man.
- That God created Adam and Eve in the divine image; that they sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God; and that, as a result of Adam's sin, all human beings are now born with a sinful nature and stand guilty before God.
- That the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
- In the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into Heaven, and in His present life there for us, as High Priest and Advocate.
- In the blessed hope of the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- That all who by faith receive the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- That the Holy Spirit indwells and gives spiritual life to all believers, enables them to understand biblical truth, empowers them for godly living, and equips them for service and witness.
- In the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
How to find out more about this organization: