Young Life Leadership Initiative
|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||If you are a PSU student and interested in becoming a Young Life leader at Penn State, please contact Brad Schmitt at email@example.com.
|Distance from Campus:||> 10 minute walk|
To enable college students to serve as Christian role models in the lives of local high school students through community service and outreach; to train and guide college students in the areas of successful Youth Ministry.
Introducing adolescents to Jesus Christ and helping them to grow in their faith.
Statement of Faith:
- Living according to and communicating the whole Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Carrying out our mission under the authority of Scripture and relying on the Holy spirit to empower our ministry.
- Encouraging the welfare and spiritual health of those who do this ministry, that they may minister out of a consistent and growing relationship with Christ and His followers.
- Researching and developing innovative approaches to reaching uncommitted, disinterested kids around the world.
- Working with followers of Christ from a variety of traditions and local churches around the world.
- Welcoming all those whom God calls to our mission--men and women of all races, staff and volunteers--who are linked to a common purpose of introducing adolesents to Jesus Christ.
- Observing the highest standards of stewardship of all the resources placed in our trust.
How to find out more about this organization: