|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Meetings during the PSU school year:|
Large group meetings from 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM every Friday in the Memorial Lounge of the Pasquerilla Spiritual Center. Check out our website for more information on activities or joining a Bible discussion: psu.dm.org
|Distance from Campus:||< 10 minute walk|
We believe Christ has:
- Called us to make disciples of all nations.
- Strategically prepared college students to respond to that call.
- Given us effective methods to accomplish His call:
Bible study that transforms character and worldview.
Leadership development and discipling.
Culturally relevant evangelism.
Life giving, encouraging fellowship.
Fervent prayer and moving worship.
Used us in unique ways because we:
Participate in, consult with and serve churches
Will to go to smaller colleges.
Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." -- Matthew 28:18-20
Statement of Faith:
- In one true God, existing eternally as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testaments, is the unique, inerrant, inspired Word of God, and is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- In the sovereignty and active rule of God in creation, history, revelation, redemption, and final judgment.
- That man was created by God in His image, but that since Adam's sin, all men are sinful and subject to God's wrath and condemnation.
- That Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, fully human and fully divine, eternally existing as God, yet born in time of a virgin, and that He lived a sinless and perfect life.
- In the historic death of Jesus as the full and only atonement for our sins, in His bodily resurrection from the dead, and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- That men are justified only by the grace of God through faith alone, only on the basis of the death of Christ.
- That those justified are also sanctified, only by the grace of God, through faith alone.
- That the Holy Spirit is present and effective in applying the work of Christ to believers in regenerating and sanctifying them.
- In one invisible, universal church, the Body of Christ, to which all true believers belong, and in particular Churches governed by officers with the authority to rule in matters of belief and discipline.
- In the visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ in glory.
- In the resurrection of the redeemed to the enjoyment of God forever in His presence, and the resurrection of the unredeemed to judgment and everlasting punishment in hell.
How to find out more about this organization: