Vineyard Trailblazers exists to advance the Kingdom of Jesus to every people, nation, tribe, and tongue, to every activity of every creature, person, and group in all of creation, to the farthest reaches of heaven and earth.
Our initial focus is to train Christians to plant churches and to be initiators. An initiator comes to church saying not, "Who will reach out to me?" but, "What is this church's mission, and how can I help?"
Initial Target Audience
Our initial target audience is college students at Penn State University. We believe this ministry will grow and expand to other colleges and universities, other towns and cities, and people of all ages.
In order to accomplish these goals, we are starting with the following methodology:
- Introduction: Meet people, introducing them to Jesus through demonstrations of the Holy Spirit's power, love, and clear thinking (2 Timothy 1:7, NKJV).
- Growth: Move people closer to the fullness of the kingdom of God, helping them fulfill the Great Commission (Mark 16:15-20, Matthew 28:18-20) and the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-39).
- Demonstration: Taking others with us as we put evangelism and discipleship into action.
- Teaching: Equipping Christians in sound doctrine, critical thinking, and clear communication.
- Pastoring: Equipping Christians to love each other, develop healthy relationships, and practice hospitality.
- Evangelizing: Equipping Christians to communicate the gospel in a way people different from themselves can understand, enabling them to build healthy social connections outside of the church, and helping them bring salt and light into all parts of the world.
- Prophesying: Equipping Christians to develop deep, personal relationships with God, hearing the voice of the Holy Spirit daily, and thriving in worship and prayer.
- Apostleship: Equipping Christians to lead, to take initiative, to know God's big-picture vision, to advance the kingdom on all fronts, and to keep all the roles and purposes of the church in proper balance.