|Meeting Time(s) and Location(s):||Meetings during the PSU school year:|
Bible Study: Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in the Upper Room (351 E. Calder Way)
We offer rides to Sunday services at State College Assembly of God on Sundays. Contact us if you are interested!
|Distance from Campus:||< 10 minute walk|
To promote the spiritual and social life of young people at the University by providing oppurtunities for worship, fellowship, training, and evangelism.
- To help students grow to maturity in their faith
- To see the salvation of the entire PSU campus
- To unite with other life-giving ministries to accomplish The Great Commission [Matthew 28:19]
- To provide opportunities for students to grow in their faith through large group meetings, Bible studies, outreaches, and social activities
Statement of Faith:
- the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- in the Blessed Hope, the rapture of the Church at Christ's coming.
- the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believingprayer.
- the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- in the sanctifying power of the Holy spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
How to find out more about this organization: