We are Biblicists: we interpret the Bible in a normal, literal fashion and believe it to be our sole authority for faith and practice.
Because we are Biblicists we are naturally Independent, Fundamental, Separated, Soul-winning Baptists.
We are Independent in the sense that we are a self-governed or autonomous congregation.
We are Fundamental meaning that we adhere to the fundamentals of the faith, e.g. Virgin Birth, Second Coming, Salvation through faith in Christ, etc.
We are Separated, out of a love for God, unto God and from any who would compromise His precious Word.
We are Soul-winning because our Lord left us with a great commission to reach the world for Christ.
We are Baptists because we believe:
- The Bible is the sole authority for faith and practice.
- In a regenerated church membership.
- The independence of each local church.
- Two ordinances: Baptism by immersion and the Lords Supper.
- Priesthood of the believer.
- Separation of Church & State.
- Church that is separated from the world.